Having a business may require you to hire a personal assistant to handle tasks you may not have time for or ones that could free up some time to tackle other more important tasks.
There are plenty of tasks that must be completed in your business for its success. The real estate wholesaling niche requires lead generation, answering calls, emailing to prospects, creating valuable posts, and more. The following list contains essential tasks that can be outsourced to someone who has the ability to follow the instructions provided to them.
- Search for leads– they will need to know the exact criteria you are looking for
- Research leads found– they will need to collect the data needed to help you to make the decision to pursue a property or not.
- Place leads and info in an excel file– the information they collect need to be placed in an excel file and forwarded to you daily.
- Search for real estate topics to be used for blogs and social media connection– you will always need content to make posts and blogs. They will help to find some information that you can write about
- Market research in selected areas– it is important to know the areas you plan to invest your marketing efforts in. They can provide the online data available for this task
- Check and send emails to sellers– they will need to check to see if sellers have responded to your marketing or any emails you sent to them. Also, they will need to send emails to properties they find through online search.
Their Schedule and Instructions
Depending on the tasks needed to be completed, you can start personal assistants off working 2-4 hours, 3 days a week. This amount of time should allow them to complete majority of the above tasks. You can time yourself on completing these tasks to know exactly how much time they should be spending to avoid overpaying.
Also, you can provide a screen recording of you doing these tasks. This will help the personal assistants understand how you want things to be done. Written instructions should accompany this recording. It is important to provide the individual as many details as possible for their success at completing your tasks.
Just remember that clear instructions is key. Everyone don’t have a business mindset and need to be told exactly what to do and how to do-it. So, make your instructions easy to follow and understandable. Keep in mind that you need the personal assistant’s help to free up some of your time. You don’t want to stop what you’re doing to receive calls or emails about how to do something or receive work that isn’t done right and you will have to do it anyway.
Skills and Hardware Needed
There are a few things and skills you will want your assistant to have. The following are the skills and the hardware needed to complete the tasks:
- Able to use a computer to complete searches
- Can type
- Some related work experience (very helpful but not a necessity)
- Phone to make and accept calls
- Available for 2-4 hours at a time
- Speak clearly
Who can complete these tasks?
The mentioned tasks are not hard to complete and anyone who has blocks of time can help you with them. If you are just starting out, you may want to work with someone that wouldn’t mind just helping you. You can compensate the when you close a deal. This person can be:
- A friend
- Family member
- Your teenage kids
- Neighbor kids
There are many possible individuals you have in your personal circle that want to see you be successful. You want know who will help, until you ask.
Decide on the tasks you would like completed, how much time you will need the personal assistant for, who you can ask that has what is needed to get the job done. Keep your instructions clear to avoid misunderstandings. Be patient because it takes time to find the right person that can handle various responsibilities. Remember, your time freedom depends on them.
If you found value in this post, please share with others and comment below.
We wish you the best with finding your personal assistant.
Supreme Investing Group, LLC
“Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t. – Unknown